Please note: when registering, your camper will automatically be waitlisted. As we meet our adult volunteer to camper ratios, campers will be accepted and assigned to units, you will then receive a confirmation email. Campers with full-time Volunteers will be given priority.
1. Do not use any special symbols when registering. Our system will not recognize comma’s, backslashes, dash’s or any other “symbol’s” including “&”.
2. Make sure you are clicking through every green “continue” button to advance to the next screen.
3. Once you submit payment, you will receive a “payment accepted” and then you will receive a confirmation email from “firstname.lastname@example.org“
IF you do not receive a confirmation email in your inbox, please check your SPAM folder. If you have an email account through Yahoo, our automated emails are automatically routed to SPAM with Yahoo accounts. If you are certain that you are registered, but do not see a confirmation email from us, please contact our Registrar (email@example.com) to verify registration.
If you have not received a confirmation email from us (after checking SPAM), then you or your camper are not registered.
Registering for GSUSA Membership:
Please go to http://www.girlscoutsosw.org/ ,click on MyGS and select “home”. From this page you have the opportunity to register your camper for GSUSA membership or yourself (as a volunteer).
If you are having difficulty, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Type of Camper:||Fee|
|Girl Scout Camper*||$155|
|Girl Scout Camper with Full Time Volunteer*||$75|
|PAIT with Full Time Volunteer*||$75|
|Program Aide (PA)*||$95|
|PA with Full Time Volunteer*||$45|
|Boys Unit and Widget Unit||$30|
* All adult volunteers and girls of school age must have a GS USA membership, which is separate from your Mountaindale North Day Camp registration. Girl Scout membership ends Sept 30, 2022.
Note: A Mountaindale North Day Camp t-shirt is included with your registration fee and will be given to your camper on the first day of camp. This Mountaindale North Day Camp t-shirt is required to be worn during the week for security reasons.
Please note: T-shirts cannot be modified in any way; i.e., no cutting sleeve, shredding the length, cutting the shirt, etc. Decorating with paints or markers is ok when appropriate.
Campers may use Cookie and Nut Credits from troop product sales to pay for camp registration. Please check back for details on how to request reimbursement for camp registration fees using these credits.
Online: Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
To pay by check, please contact our registrar: email@example.com
A limited amount of financial assistance is available for those in need. If financial assistance is needed, please email or mail a completed Day Camp Campership Application to the camp registrar. The registrar will then contact you on how to register. For mailing instructions email the Camp Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Aid Registration
For Details on PA registration and application deadlines, please visit the PA Information page. All prospective PAs must be registered with GSUSA and also register for camp through our registration process.
- For cancellations received prior to May 1, 2022: camp fees will be refunded in full, minus a $15 processing fee.
- For cancellations received between May 1 and May 15, 2022: 75% of camp fees will be refunded.
- For cancellations received between May 16 and May 31, 2022: 50% of camp fees will be refunded.
- No fees will be refunded after May 31, 2022.
- Please note: Girl Scout membership fees cannot be refunded.
- Cancellations must be in writing (email the registrar: email@example.com).
- If COVID positive 10 days before camp begins, you must provide a copy of PCR test from a doctor for a refund. No Rapid Tests allowed.