2021 camp info coming soon
Remember to Label Everything With your Camper’s Name
No Open-Toed Shoes, Sandals or Flip-Flops of Any Kind
What to bring each day:
- Small backpack
- Hungry campers are crabby campers! Make sure that your camper eats breakfast and provide a substantial lunch and (optional) snack each day.
- Lunch with a drink (no glass containers) in a large Ziploc bag labeled with camper’s name. Lunches will be stored at camp in a cooler with ice.
- Please do not use a lunchbox; it is too bulky. All trash must return home each day.
- Extra snack (optional)
- Water bottle
- Unscented sunscreen (optional)
- Unscented, non-aerosol bug repellent (optional)
What to wear each day:
- Long pants or walking shorts, no short-shorts
- Hiking boots or tennis shoes with socks, no open-toed shoes, sandals or flip-flops of any kind. Note: Please make sure your child’s shoes have some tread. Trails at camp can be slippery, even when dry.
- Camp t-shirt; this will be given out on Monday; campers must wear it on Tuesday for pictures.
- It is recommended that your camper(s) wear the camp t-shirt the entire week. (Wash it in the evenings!)
- No sleeveless shirts or tank tops
- Jacket, sweatshirt or rain gear, as appropriate (Remember, camp is in the hills and in the shade).
- Sunscreen and bug repellant (optional)
Because some areas at camp have poison oak, stinging nettles and blackberries, it is important that campers dress appropriately. It is highly recommended that campers wear bug repellent and sunscreen. Campers will not be allowed to share sunscreen or bug repellant at camp. Allergies to such products should be listed on the health history form.
Optional Thursday Overnight: There will be an optional overnight on Thursday, July 30th for Girl Scouts entering 4th grade and above in the fall. Families with Girl Scouts eligible to attend the overnight will be sent a supply list and permission form by email. Be sure to complete the online permission form by the due date! For those girls spending the night, Thursday dinner, Friday breakfast and Friday lunch will be provided.