All campers must ride the bus (except children of full-time camp volunteers*). Bus fee is included in the price of camp.
All campers riding the bus must give the bus advisor, the following completed form: Camper Release Form 2017 on the first day of camp.
Bus location and times:
Arrive 8:15 a.m. / Return 4:00 p.m.
- *Children of bus volunteers may ride the bus; children of non-bus volunteers should ride with their parent to camp.
- Each camper riding the bus will receive detailed bus information in early July by mail.
- Meadow Park Middle School
- 14100 SW Downing St
- Beaverton, OR 97006
- If you will be absence, late to camp, or need to leave early, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Email is the best use of communication to our Transportation Advisor or Camp Director.
- Important – Please read
- If your camper will be arriving late or leaving early, then you as the adult/guardian, must sign your camper in or out for the day and check in with the day camp Director or a core staff member, who are located inside Marilyn’s Place before you leave.