2023 Registration is OPEN to all campers, PAs and volunteers!
Registration Closes April 30, 2023
Pay close attention since we have a new registration system:
All participants will register using our NEW registration system at Active.com
A few notes about our new registration system:
Active Network has options at the end of our registration form that we suggest you do not check to avoid unforeseen charges unrelated to camp.
Active Network has an “ACTIVE Refund” option at the bottom of our camp registration. We recommend you select “No” to this coverage. This is 100% through Active and has nothing to do with Mountaindale North. Cancellations will be managed by the camp registrar.
After you register you may see an ad for Active Advantage. Again, this is not related to Mountaindale North and we suggest clicking “no thanks” to avoid any charges unrelated to camp.
- All Girl Scout campers and PAs will be automatically waitlisted. As we meet our adult volunteer to camper ratios, campers will be accepted and assigned to units. Campers and PAs attending with a full-time volunteer will be given priority, all others will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Payments (new for 2023): When your child is accepted into camp off the waitlist you will receive a confirmation email that contains a link to pay for camp. Please pay ASAP to guarantee your child’s spot at camp. All payments are due by May 10, 2023.
- It is very important to remember what email address you use to register for camp as this will be the primary way that we will be communicating with you about details as we get closer to camp. Use an email address that you will check often.
- Current GSUSA membership is required for all campers (except for campers in the Boys and Widgets Units).
- If your camper is not a registered Girl Scout for the 2022-23 school year, please register or renew their GSUSA membership at: https://mygs.girlscouts.org/
- If you are having difficulty with GSUSA registration, please email: email@example.com or call GSOSW: (503) 977-6800 and they can process your registration over the phone.
- Current GSUSA membership is also required for all adult volunteers. Mountaindale North will register and pay for GSUSA membership for all adult volunteers, if they are not currently registered.
- If you have any questions, please contact our Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023 Camp Pricing:
** IMPORTANT CHANGE for 2023: For children attending with a full-time volunteer, the 50% registration discount will be reimbursed once camp is complete. Volunteer must be at camp all 5 days for their camper or PA to qualify.
|Type of Camper:||Fee|
|Girl Scout Camper*||$160|
|Girl Scout Camper with Full-Time Volunteer||$80**|
|PAIT with Full-Time Volunteer||$80**|
|Program Aide (PA)||$80|
|PA with Full-Time Volunteer||$40**|
|Boys Unit and Widget Unit||$40|
Note: A Mountaindale North Day Camp t-shirt is included with your registration fee and will be given to your camper on the first day of camp. This Mountaindale North Day Camp t-shirt is required to be worn during the week for security reasons.
Using Cookie/Nut Credits to pay for Camp:
If your camper has Cookie or Nut Credits from troop product sales, they can use these funds to receive reimbursement for camp registration (or a portion of camp registration). Please contact Aran “Frenchy” Redding at email@example.com for instructions.
Cookie credit reimbursement requests are due by June 30, 2023. Reimbursement checks will be mailed after camp ends and will be issued to the camper.
Camperships are available for those in need. Please email the completed Day Camp Campership Application to the Registrar. The registrar will then contact you on how to register.
Cancellations must be emailed to the Registrar at: firstname.lastname@example.org). Please do not process your camp cancellation through our registration site.
- Prior to May 1, 2023: camp fees will be refunded in full, minus a $15 processing fee.
- May 1 – May 15, 2023: 75% of camp fees will be refunded.
- May 16 – May 31, 2023: 50% of camp fees will be refunded.
- After May 31, 2023: Fees cannot be refunded.
- Please note: Girl Scout membership fees cannot be refunded.