The Mountaindale North Program Aide (PA) leadership program is for girls entering 8th – 12th grades who have successfully completed PAIT training. Our PA positions fill up quickly and unfortunately we cannot accept all those that apply. We accept a range of girls from those entering grade 8 to those entering grade 12 in the fall.
- PA‘s who bring a full time adult volunteer
- PA‘s who serve on PA Council
- Date/Time stamp of registration taking into account a balance between brand new PA‘s and seasoned PA‘s.
For questions about the Program Aide position email Aran “Frenchy”: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about adult volunteer positions, please email our Volunteer Coordinator: email@example.com.
PA Application Process
Prospective PAs must complete each of the below to be considered for a Program Aide position.
- Register for camp online
- Click here for the Program Aide/CIT Application (References no longer required).
- Mail your paper PA no later than March 31 to:
Mountaindale North Day Camp
c/o Aran Redding, PA Coordinator
6710 SW 162 Drive
Beaverton, OR 97007
Program Aide – Important Dates
Interviews – April 21, 2020
Our PA Advisor will email you your time slot.
PA Orientation/Indoor Training – May 19, 2020
Overnight Training & Camp Set-Up – July 25, 2020
Camp Mountaindale Program Center