2021 Camp Info Coming Soon
Pick Up / Drop Off
The bus stop for drop-off and pick-up will be located near the Murray Blvd. exit off Sunset Highway. The exact bus stop location will not published on this web site for security reasons and will be mailed to the families of all campers riding the bus in June. Please contact our Transportation & Attendance Director if you have questions before then.
All campers must ride the bus (except children of full-time camp volunteers who drive with their volunteers). Bus fee is included in the price of camp.
All campers riding the bus must return the Camper Release Form before the start of camp. This is the best way to designate additional adults to pick-up your camper.
- Please arrive at the bus stop location by 8:15 a.m. at the latest. All buses depart PROMPTLY at 8:30 a.m.
- For safety reasons, no camper can be left unsupervised; please remain with your camper(s) until checked onto the bus. Check in with the bus crew located by your bus when you arrive. Your camper’s bus number is on your Camper Pick-Up Card; please locate this number before arriving at the bus stop.
- Each adult designated to pick-up your camper will need to have with them the camper’s Camper Pick-Up Card and photo ID at pick-up.
- An adult signature is also required before leaving with the camper. Locate the bus camp volunteer with your bus number’s check-out sheet. Volunteers will be present at the bus stop prior to bus arrival.
- Written permission from the parent/guardian is required to pick up a child who is not your own. The completed Camper Release Form is most useful for this purpose if you know in advance of camp week who will be picking up your child. Please contact our Transportation and Attendance Director: firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 24 hours prior, if you have changes to who is authorized to pick up your camper(s).
- If you are arranging a carpool, or not driving your own camper during the week, please be sure your car pool drivers are listed on the Camper Release Form. Those adults will need your Camper Pick-Up Card and photo ID to pick-up your camper.
- If you arrive to pick-up your camper(s) without the CAMPER PICK-UP CARD, you must see the Transportation Director to have your ID verified (driver’s license) and locate your name on that Camper Release Form (to be sure you are “authorized,”) and then you will be given a temporary pick-up card to use for sign-out on that day only.
- Buses are scheduled to arrive at 4:00 pm each day. In case of bus delays, the Bus Helper Volunteer will be notified. You can locate the volunteer at the bus stop with the sign-out clipboards for updates.
- Any camper not picked-up at the bus location by 4:15 pm may lose bus privileges for the following day. The buses cost us extra if they cannot be unloaded promptly. The Camper Pick-up Card mailing will include contact numbers to text if you will be late picking up.