Thank you for coming to our website.
Mountaindale North Day Camp – Mission Mountaindale
July 23, 2018 – July 27, 2018
Registration will begin: Saturday, March 10, 2018 @ 9:00am
Our day camp is 100% run by adult volunteers.
Adult Volunteers we need you
We are now closed for this summer. Please check back in early 2018 for additional information – currently updating this website.
Please note: When registering your camper, she will automatically be waitlisted. As we meet our adult volunteer:camper ratios, she will be accepted and assigned to a unit.
Important: After registering, IF you do not receive a confirmation email in your inbox, please check your SPAM folder. If you have an email account through Yahoo, our automated emails are automatically routed to SPAM with Yahoo accounts. If you are certain that you are registered, but do not see a confirmation email from us, please contact our Registrar (Aran Redding “Frenchy”) firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All adults and school age girls must be registered with Girl Scouts of USA in order to attend camp. The Girl Scout USA membership year runs Oct. 1, 2017 – Sept. 30, 2018, so if you have not already re-registered, now would be a good time to register. This is separate from any Mountaindale North Day Camp registration.
Note: A Mountaindale North Day Camp t-shirt is included with your registration fee and will be given to your camper on the first day of camp. This Mountaindale North Day Camp t-shirt is required to be worn during the week for security reasons. Additionally, you may purchase a Mountaindale North Day Camp hoodie sweatshirt, crew neck sweatshirt, or full zip sweatshirt as an “add–on”, a sweatshirt purchase is optional.
Mountaindale North Day Camp is fun for both campers and volunteers!
Our program is designed around earning badges at all levels of Girl Scouts. In addition, campers will do arts & crafts, sing, cook, play games, hike, and work on their outdoor skills.
Mountaindale North Day Camp is completely staffed by volunteers
The number of campers that we can allow is defined by the number of adult volunteers. Thus, the more adult volunteers the more campers we can accept, so volunteer and make new friends. We also offer a discount on camp fees for children of full time volunteers, and we have sibling units for boys and younger children of adult volunteers. Please see the Adult Volunteer page for more information on volunteering.
- GS Daisies: girls entering grade 1 in the Fall of 2018.
- GS Brownies: girls entering grades 2 & 3 in the Fall of 2018.
- GS Juniors: girls entering grades 4 & 5 in the Fall of 2018.
- Outdoor Explorers: girls entering grade 6 in the Fall of 2018.
- Program Aide-in-Training(PAIT): girls entering grade 7 and above in the Fall of 2018 who are interested in becoming a Program Aide.
- Program Aide(PA): Girls entering grade 8 and above in the Fall of 2018 who are trained and interested in becoming a Program Aide.
- Cadettes and above: Girls entering grade 8 and above in the Fall of 2018, camper unit.
Tagalong units: Widgets & Boys units are for children of adult volunteer/s. Tagalongs may attend on days that their adult volunteer is at camp.
- Widgets: 3 – 5 year old children of adult volunteers; must be potty trained.
- Boys: school age, male children of adult volunteers entering grade 1 and above.
To learn about the Girl Scout badges/patches offered please go to Unit Information.
To learn more about our fees please go to registration.
For more information contact:
Director: Dona “Red” email@example.com
Registrar: Aran “Frenchy” firstname.lastname@example.org
PA Advisors: Aran “Frency” email@example.com
Volunteer Coordinator: Cory “Air Beaver” firstname.lastname@example.org