Thank you for coming to our website.
Mountaindale North Day Camp – Mission Mountaindale
July 24, 2017 – July 28, 2017
Registration will begin: March 11, 2017 @ 9:00am
Our day camp is 100% run by adult volunteers.
Please note: When registering your camper, she will automatically be waitlisted. As we meet our adult volunteer:camper ratios, she will be accepted and assigned to a unit.
Note: A Mountaindale North Day Camp t-shirt is included with your registration fee and will be given to your camper on the first day of camp. This Mountaindale North Day Camp t-shirt is required to be worn during the week for security reasons. Additionally, you may purchase a red Mountaindale North Day Camp hoodie sweatshirt, crew neck sweatshirt, or full zip sweatshirt as an “add–on”, a sweatshirt purchase is optional.
Mountaindale North Day Camp is fun for both campers and volunteers!
Our program is designed around earning badges at all levels of Girl Scouts. In addition, campers will do arts & crafts, sing, cook, play games, hike, and work on their outdoor skills.
Mountaindale North Day Camp is completely staffed by volunteers
The number of campers that we can allow is defined by the number of adult volunteers. Thus, the more adult volunteers the more campers we can accept, so volunteer and make new friends. We also offer a discount on camp fees for children of full time volunteers, and we have sibling units for boys and younger children of adult volunteers. Please see the Adult Volunteer page for more information on volunteering.
- GS Daisies: girls entering grade 1 in the Fall of 2017.
- GS Brownies: girls entering grades 2 & 3 in the Fall of 2017.
- GS Juniors: girls entering grades 4 & 5 in the Fall of 2017.
- Outdoor Explorers: girls entering grade 6 in the Fall of 2017.
- Program Aide-in-Training(PAIT): girls entering grade 7 and above in the Fall of 2017 who are interested in becoming a Program Aide.
- Program Aide(PA): Girls entering grade 8 and above in the Fall of 2017 who are trained and interested in becoming a Program Aide.
- Cadettes and above: Girls entering grade 8 and above in the Fall of 2017, camper unit.
Tagalong units: Widgets & Boys units are for children of adult volunteer/s. Tagalongs can attend on days that there adult is at camp.
- Widgets: 3 – 5 year old children of adult volunteers; must be potty trained.
- Boys: school age, male children of adult volunteers entering grade 1 and above.
To learn about the Girl Scout badges/patches offered please go to Unit Information.
To learn more about our fees please go to registration.
For more information contact:
Director: Dona email@example.com
Registrar: Aran firstname.lastname@example.org
PA Advisors: Lynn email@example.com
Volunteer Coordinator: Cory firstname.lastname@example.org