Our website is having technical problems with the Google web browser
you can hover over the blank tabs or try another web browser
sorry for this inconvenience
Mountaindale North Day Camp is fun for both campers and volunteers!
Our program is designed around earning badges at all levels of Girl Scouts. In addition, campers will do arts & crafts, sing, cook, play games, hike, and work on their outdoor skills.
Mountaindale North Day Camp is completely staffed by volunteers
The number of youth that we can serve is limited by the number of adult volunteers that we have. Please consider volunteering for a week at Girl Scout camp! We offer a discount on camp fees for children of full time volunteers, and we have sibling units for boys and younger children of volunteers.
2014 Camp dates July 21 – July 25
Theme: Mad Science
Registration is now open for all.
- Widgets: 3 – 5 year old children of volunteers; must be potty trained.
- Boys: male children of volunteers entering grade 1 and above.
- GS Daisies: girls entering grade 1 in the fall of 2014.
- GS Brownies: girls entering grades 2 & 3 in the fall of 2014.
- GS Juniors: girls entering grades 4 & 5 in the fall of 2014.
- Outdoor Explorers: girls entering grade 6 in the fall of 2014.
- Program Aide-in-Training(PAIT): girls entering grade 7 and above in the fall of 2014 who are interested in becoming a Program Aide.
- Program Aide(PA): Girls entering grade 8 and above in the fall of 2014 who are interested in becoming a Program Aide.
To learn about the Girl Scout badges/patches offered please go to Unit Information.
Note: A Mountaindale North Day Camp t-shirt is included with your registration fee and will be given to your camper on the first day of camp. This Mountaindale North Day Camp t-shirt is required to be worn during the week for security. Additionally, you may purchase a Mountaindale North Day Camp hoody sweatshirt as an add–on, this hoody sweatshirt is optional.
To learn more about our fees please go to registration.
For more information contact:
Director: Dona Bowlsby email@example.com
Registrar: Susan McDonnell firstname.lastname@example.org
PA Advisors: Janell Hoekstra and Lynn Parker email@example.com
Transportation & Attendance: Beverly Drottar firstname.lastname@example.org