We had a fantastic summer 2014 day camp!
A big Thank You to all adult volunteers, programs aids, and campers.
**Summer 2015, July 20 – July 24**
Check back for additional information.
Mountaindale North Day Camp is fun for both campers and volunteers!
Our program is designed around earning badges at all levels of Girl Scouts. In addition, campers will do arts & crafts, sing, cook, play games, hike, and work on their outdoor skills.
Mountaindale North Day Camp is completely staffed by volunteers
The number of youth that we can serve is limited by the number of adult volunteers that we have. Please consider volunteering for a week at Girl Scout camp! We offer a discount on camp fees for children of full time volunteers, and we have sibling units for boys and younger children of volunteers.
2015 Camp dates July 20 – July 24
- Widgets: 3 – 5 year old children of volunteers; must be potty trained.
- Boys: school age, male children of volunteers entering grade 1 and above.
- GS Daisies: girls entering grade 1 in the fall of 2014.
- GS Brownies: girls entering grades 2 & 3 in the fall of 2014.
- GS Juniors: girls entering grades 4 & 5 in the fall of 2014.
- Outdoor Explorers: girls entering grade 6 in the fall of 2014.
- Program Aide-in-Training(PAIT): girls entering grade 7 and above in the fall of 2014 who are interested in becoming a Program Aide.
- Program Aide(PA): Girls entering grade 8 and above in the fall of 2014 who are interested in becoming a Program Aide.
To learn about the Girl Scout badges/patches offered please go to Unit Information.
Note: A Mountaindale North Day Camp t-shirt is included with your registration fee and will be given to your camper on the first day of camp. This Mountaindale North Day Camp t-shirt is required to be worn during the week for security. Additionally, you may purchase a Mountaindale North Day Camp hoody sweatshirt as an add–on, this hoody sweatshirt is optional.
To learn more about our fees please go to registration.
For more information contact:
Director: Dona email@example.com
Registrar: Susan firstname.lastname@example.org
PA Advisors: Janell and Lynn email@example.com
Transportation & Attendance: Beverly firstname.lastname@example.org